LA and Ventura County High School Students!
Call for entry open now!
Topic: How can we unite for kindness, acceptance and inclusion in today’s world?
Alternate Topic: How can we create a world without bullying?
Not sure where to start? Here are some prompts to help get you started:
- What steps can you take to create a world without bullying?
- How does your community handle bullying? How could it improve?
- What does a world without bullying look like to you?
- Kindness vs. Cruelty
- Inclusion vs. Exclusion
- Acceptance vs. Rejection
Call for entry open October 1
Closes November 5 at 10 pm
How to Apply
- Review the guidelines and criteria
- Prepare your creative entry
- Complete the application
- Submit your creative entry and completed application no later than November 5, 2018 10pm (PST)
Ready to enter?
- Guidelines and Criteria
- Entry form and submission instructions
- Questions? Email us at: email@example.com
- Poetry/Spoken Word
- Video /Short Film
All works submitted will be adjudicated by artists and/or educators.